Universal Free Schhol Meals and Benefit Related Free School Meals
The Universal Infant Free School Meals scheme means meals are now provided for FREE to all primary school children in reception class and Years 1 & 2.
Children in Years 3 to 6 could also get School Meals for FREE. Your child is entitled to free school meals if you receive any of the following :
- Income Support
- Universal Credit
- Pension Credit (Guarantee Credit only)
- Income based Jobseekers Allowance
- Child Tax Credit with an annual income of less than £16,190, if not receiving Working Tax Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
Registering for Free School Meals means school gets extra money from the government, known as the Pupil Premium.
For more information on free school meals please tel: 01274 432772
or email: email@example.com
Or check/apply online at www.bradford.gov.uk/benefits.
If you would like any assistance in applying then just ask at the school office as they will be more than happy to help.